What is your favorite breakfast food? I love having pancakes for breakfast, especially when they’re fluffy, stacked, and covered in syrup. Or like these banana oatmeal pancakes: healthy, quick to make, and delicious!
I love these pancakes because they are really easy make and I usually always have all of the ingredients to make them. I got the idea from my aunt when she told me that she’d sometimes make banana oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. Though the recipe is simple and has probably been around forever, I thought i’d give it a try and share my results!
What you’ll need:
1/2 cup Oats
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Put the banana in a bowl and begin to mash it with a fork.
- Add the eggs into the bowl and continue mixing until well combined.
- Put the oats in a blender and blend until fine. ( I like to put all ingredients in my Magic Bullet and blend them all together.)
- Add the oats and cinnamon to the banana and egg mix, and mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add a dash of oil. ( I like to use olive oil, but you can use vegetable oil, or coconut oil. Whichever you prefer)
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture onto the skillet and cook on one side for about a minute and a half then flip to the other side and cook for another minute.
- Once all pancakes are cooked, place them on a plate and serve. (I love syrup and putting fresh strawberries and blueberries on my pancakes!)
I own the rights to these images.